Sunday, August 1, 2010

Slowly but surely!


Slowly but surely the months are passing until I get my new fury best friend. August 12th I will have been waiting for seven months.

For months now I have been looking online at all the different pet stores and making wish lists of things I will need / want for my new pal. I have been looking at crates a lot lately I wanted something that was easy enough to fold up and travel with. Well that was easy to find, but I could never find one in the size I need that was blue. (Everything I get for the dog will be blue just to have fun and stick with the CCI colors.

While searching amazon.com I finally found a blue one so I decided I better purchase it before it's gone. YAY I am so excited. I will slowly but surely be purchasing things as the right stuff comes along. My hope is to have everything he / she needs in blue before coming home.


No comments:

Post a Comment